Pageviews past week

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

First Taste of Lemon!

So, he's just a ton of fun lately!!  He's changing so much each day and it's hard to catch any of it on camera.  Last night he was my "helper" when I was making cookies.  I got him a step-stool for Christmas two years ago and now he's finally getting tall enough to use it.  So since he "helped" last night he wanted to "help" as I was making dinner tonight.  I saw him putting a whole lemon in his mouth so I thought it might be a good time to try lemon.  See the following:


This kid is definitely part me because he loved it!  Craziness.  Then he didn't want to eat dinner (chicken pesto fettucine) but instead he had half a cucumber (cut up of course).  At least he likes his veggies!!

We had a playdate with a friend from our new church this afternoon.  We walked down to the park and played outside again.  On the way back his friend, Elijah (22 months), wanted to hold his hand.  So cute!!  Again, too bad I didn't get any pictures.  Elijah's mom, Erin, is due with their second child, a daughter as well, three days before us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment