Pageviews past week

Saturday, February 11, 2012

All text update:

We've been pretty boring this week.  It's really, REALLY cold outside so no trips to the park.  Running errands is back to the chore of trying to get a toddler and pregnant mommy in and out of the car in winter coats.  There's only so much of that one can handle.

Mike did give me a wonderful gift this morning though - time to run errands by myself!  The boys went to Cabela's and I went to: the ATM, post-office, TWO grocery stores (I know where I want to get certain items now) and K-mart!  All that in the same amount of time it took them to look around Cabela's.  I feel like the Flash when I don't have Aiden with me.

Otherwise, it was kind of a relaxing day at home again.  When it doesn't get above zero degrees until noon, I don't really feel like doing much.  Number two has been kicking up a storm this evening.  I think she's glad I took a break from all the housework I did yesterday.

It looks like we'll have a busier week next week.  We've got a playdate on Monday (yay!), our traditional Valentine's breakfast on Tuesday (Mike is going into work a little late - so sweet!),  and another OB appointment Friday.  Maybe we'll be able to get some more pictures/video in the blog next week.  It truly seems like now he knows when I'm going to get the camera so he stops doing whatever hysterical thing he's doing.  Goof ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment