So then he of course cried when it was time to put the bubbles away. That Bubble Stick is awesome! The fun of bubbles without getting light headed! Thanks Aunt Ellen!
I had my 38 week check-up today. The sonogram showed her weighing approximately 6 lbs 10 oz, but they can be off a pound either way. I'm not dilated any more than 1 cm still, but she has dropped more. She is head down, but kind of back at an angle (which I could have told you because I distinctly feel feet in my ribs). We scheduled an induction on my actual due date in case she's not here. So, at least I have peace knowing we won't go late. We're getting more and more things ready for her arrival and having family stay with us (what were we thinking waiting this long? Blame pregnancy brain). Otherwise, it's more fun with BUBBLES!!
No comments:
Post a Comment