We LOVE the trains!
And then playing with the train set.
He would push the cars through the bridge and say "Whoa".
Ah the water station. My least favorite due to clean-up/drying time. Aiden's all-time favorite.
If you look closely you can see his hair is wet. Why not shampoo while at the Children's Museum?
This is the first time we spent much time at all in the construction station. I have to admit, I had fun playing with the erector set type toys they had there.
We're still not too sure about the fossil dig. It's ok when other kids are in there but I think he's afraid the dinosaurs will get him if he's in there by himself.
Oh the vet station. First we had to take all the doggies out of their cages.
Then not so gently shove them back in. Let's hope we learn "gentle" a little better before little sister gets here.
Some doggies need a bath:
All doggies need water.
I was really surprised at how few people were there today. I was dying to get out of the house. As a Texan, it is not my natural inclination to go out and play in the snow. In addition, I do not have the appropriate clothing, nor will I get maternity snow clothing, to go out and play in the snow. So I guess everyone else was out sledding or something, but that made the museum less crazy and easier to take pictures!















No comments:
Post a Comment