Brownie points for doing my side of the driveway first in case of emergency!
"I have always depended on the kindness of strangers."
Aiden enjoyed the show. Although I think next year Mike is going to get him a little shovel to help out!
The next day Don and DeEtte were kind enough to bring over their extra snow blower for us to borrow. We're supposed to get more snow Tuesday. That thing is a beast! Now Emma has more than just a patch to do her business in the backyard! Thanks Don and DeEtte!!
We're staying inside this morning - I'll let all the other experienced people warm up the roads for us. It's supposed to get to 47 today!! Then like I said, more snow tonight and in the 20's tomorrow. But then back up to the 30's and 40's for the rest of the week. I'm anxiously awaiting the children's museum to open for the week. They're closed on Monday and Tuesday, but open every other day - Aiden needs to burn some energy!!
Amy, thank you so very much for all your pictures and especially the commentary. These are priceless!! I think Aiden will DEFINITELY need a shovel next year. After all, what are kids for anyway???
ReplyDeleteI totally agree - that's why we already have him unloading the dishwasher!
Delete