Pageviews past week

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Finally - Everyone else is off the internet!

So I was finally able to upload some pictures!!  These were taken this morning.  We got a dumping of 9.5 inches of snow last night.  Literally we closed the blinds with no snow and woke up this morning to this!  Let me navigate you:

Our driveway and looking north onto our street:

Straight west from our front door - please note the new thickness of our flagpole!
 Our backyard - looks pretty now.  Just wait till Emma gets out there.

 Our backyard neighbor's house.  Who knew chain link could get such a build-up?

It's been a pretty relaxing day, which I don't think we've had since we've moved in.  All four of us took naps this afternoon.  Aiden in his crib, Emma and I on the couch and Mike in the bed.  Mike's been good enough to shovel a little path for Emma again out in the backyard and the city came by around 10ish to plow our street.  Homemade pizza and salad for dinner tonight (that's right, I stocked up on the good stuff.)  Otherwise it's just a lazy day at home!!

Here are some pictures of a cookie break from yesterday:

Don't get too close Mom.  I don't want you to threaten my cookie.

 Like Father, like son.

No comments:

Post a Comment