We got our mattresses delivered yesterday. So all the grandparents now have a place to sleep, Aiden has a big boy bed and number two can have a crib!! Aiden took his new bed for a spin yesterday afternoon. (I think he enjoys the new vantage point out the window . . .
He kept inviting Emma up onto the bed. He loves her so much! She would come up but curl up on the opposite end of the bed from him. (Likes the idea of having another bed to lay on, not so sure about the company.) So last night we tried him in his big boy bed and we had no problems. All the books make the transition out to be such an ordeal. Mike got him ready for bed, puppy was there and he just grabbed puppy and that was it! The only minor problem is this morning I think he was trying to get out of bed and I found him on his stomach with his legs between the rail. Otherwise - success!!
No comments:
Post a Comment