Pageviews past week

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Pictures!!

Here is a very long over-due picture of the Brown side of the family.   (Dad, don't feel too bad about all the "Papa" I've been hearing lately.  We learned the "word" for the mailman today - Mimi is what he says - and for a good hour all I heard was "Mimi? Mimi?")


The umbilical cord FINALLY fell off late last evening.  So today was the first "submersion" bath!  And Dad just stepped right up to the plate.


We're doing pretty well on our own.  It's been rainy and overcast most of the week, which makes it easy to stay at home.  I think Aiden is starting to get a little jealous.  Whenever Erin is crying and I pick her up, he starts to "cry" and want to be held as well.  However, he still gives her kisses, gets diapers for changes and brings her toys.  Of course, he then tries to steal the toys and hoard them for himself.  And so it begins . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment