Horsey, go down the hallway!
Seriously, I said down the hallway!!
And now the real fun begins!!
So, we have the induction scheduled for tomorrow. We call at 5:00 am to make sure they have room for me and if so we'll go in at 6:30. It's kind of weird to know that I'll be having a baby tomorrow. We went out for dinner tonight - the last time as a family of three. We had a fun evening of playing together - just the three of us. It's almost like how I felt right before Aiden was born. I had to "mourn" the fact that Mike and I were changing our relationship by adding someone else, and now kind of the same thing between Mike, Aiden and I.
But at least I was able to get some stuff at the store today, fill up the car, do the laundry and give Aiden some special play time. It's nice to be able to prepare like that. So, we'll keep everyone updated on the progress tomorrow. Certainly inductions can be unsuccessful and it may not work out tomorrow. We'll just see . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment