Pageviews past week

Saturday, March 24, 2012

3 weeks/ week one

Well, Erin has lived outside of me for three weeks now.  And we have survived "on our own" for a week now.  I'd say not only survived, but thrived!  Thanks to the crock pot I've actually been able to make dinner four times this week!  I've showered more days than not, started to do some workouts again and we've all taken Emma on a few walks.  Erin has been having some gas/digestive problems.  Thursday was a L-O-N-G day of screaming.  I mean, serious screaming.  If she was awake, she was screaming - not just being fussy.  The big brother jealousy has also started.  It's not too bad, but we're starting to get more crying/whining.  Alas, we're all adjusting.

That's right, this is my good side.  (Since my baby acne is everywhere, it's all a "good" side.)

Something lives in our flower beds!!  (With no help from us.)

My little gardener.  (He was "fluffing" the bush).

2 comments:

  1. Unsolicited advice alert...not saying it works or is right for everyone, but I started Syd on probiotics (good bacteria for the digestive tract) when she was about 4 weeks old and it took care of some of her digestive issues. BioGaia sold only at Walgreens (or online).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always up for advice - so thanks! I was actually thinking about something like that. Things have kind of calmed down since then, but I'll keep this in mind. I LOVE the pictures you post on Facebook!

      Delete