Pageviews past week

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

First Bottle Feeding!

It is incredibly hard to find time to pump, however we had enough for Dad to take a feeding tonight!


We laid low today.  Yesterday we went to Bible Study in the morning and I think that wore everyone out for today.  Aiden took a 3.5 hour nap today!  Erin and I dozed in the rocker some during that.  For some reason she likes to be awake when Aiden is sleeping.  I think Aiden wakes up at night when Erin cries and that's also part of the reason he's been so tired lately.  It's just a phase.  We will all get through this.  Tomorrow is MOPS and we will be attending for sure.  I feel kinda bad for Aiden since the weather has been so nice and we haven't done much outdoors.  It's just still too hard for me to take him to the park by myself with Erin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment