We're surviving. I forgot a lot about this stage and it's coming back in torrents. Aiden threw up again last night. I have no idea what the problem is. We took Erin to her 4 day check-up today. She's 7 lbs 7 oz - so that's good. The doctor didn't seem that concerned about Aiden since he's not running a fever or having diarrhea. So we'll just wait for it to pass. He was so tired today he took two naps and we haven't done that in a long time. I found him in the middle of his first nap in the living room:
Semi-family photo (someone has to take the picture, right?)
This is the closest Aiden has come to Erin since she came home. DeEtte left today and we have been so grateful for her help. Especially since we've had two kiddos up at all hours of the night since we got home. Let's hope tonight is different.
No comments:
Post a Comment