Pageviews past week

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Screw the books!

It is so wonderful to have other moms to talk to.  One of the ladies I had lunch with yesterday has a 7 month old and the other lady has a 6 month old.  I asked them if they were on any type of regular nap schedule, to which I was told "Oh good Lord no!"  Thank God!  I know those books try to be helpful, but it almost makes it seem like you're damaging your child if you don't have them on a regular schedule.  As I told Mike last night, maybe we need to lower our expectations for someone who has been alive on this planet for 4 months.  He's obviously not suffering physically at this point from anything we're doing.

We're going to the 10:00 Bible Study at our church today.  I'm kinda struggling with not going to our Sunday services, so hopefully this will help.  Here are a few pictures from when he did get a nap yesterday:

2 comments:

  1. Was he snoring when you took those???? ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that blanket! Who made it and can I have the pattern??

    ReplyDelete