Pageviews past week

Thursday, November 11, 2010

More Shopping!

My friend, Michelle, had today off (she's a banker and gets some of those holidays).  So she came over for lunch.  Then we all went shopping to get Aiden some cooler-weather clothes (as my Dad said, it's not going to get that cold.)  I LOVE Kid-2-Kid.  This store is amazing!  We got some jeans, khakis, long-sleeved onesies, long-sleeved shirt, socks, a hat, a sweatshirt and fleece outfit for $25!  It's amazing!!

My friend Michelle is amazing.  I still can't believe her willingness to go out of her way to help us out and spend time with me.  I've often found myself wondering if I would be as generous as she is if the situation is reversed.  I'd like to think so.  The Lord has really blessed us with great family and friends.  I still can't get over how incredibly blessed we are.

Thanks again to all those who served our country; especially my brother, Dad and Grandfather.  I love you all.  I am really blessed with great family.

No comments:

Post a Comment