Pageviews past week

Friday, November 12, 2010

More New Things

Since we didn't have MOPS today, one of the other moms suggested we try a Mommy and Me Yoga class.  So Aiden and I met Stephanie (the mom) and Raleigh for a FREE Mommy and Me Yoga class at a branch of the Dallas Public Library in Northpark mall.  It was an hour of fun and hard work!!  You use your baby as a weight for toning in some of the exercises.  Lucky for me, he started getting upset when she was targeting the abs!  I'm not what I used to be.  Unfortunately we had to leave right when class was over because Aiden was crying.  It would have been nice to hang out with Stephanie and Raleigh some.

Although Dallas is not where we would prefer to live currently, I have to say we have been really blessed by God to live here.  The variety and amount of free Mommy and Baby activities in this city is incredible!

Our first attempt to walk Emma this morning was called on account of rain.  We may attempt it again, but it looks like we may get some more of the wet stuff.  Otherwise, we'll just try to get ready for the weekend  ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment