Aiden went to play at Caedmon's house today. Jessica Hendricks is Caedmon's mom and the Hendricks go to church with us. She is one of the ladies that is part of our monthly lunch meetings. I needed to get my yearly eye exam done, so she was kind enough to watch Aiden for an hour. Her son is about 7 months and is crawling, getting into everything! I was a little scared for her to have two babies to herself, but all went just fine.
Then Aiden totally passed out in the car on the way home.
Since I have been remiss in my blogging for the past few days, here is a picture of our Christmas tree:
We had a really sweet moment at dinner last night where I was holding Aiden and Mike just kept making him laugh over and over again. Those are the good times!
No comments:
Post a Comment