Pageviews past week

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

We've been busy - but not

I seriously don't know where the days go.  I know we're busy doing stuff, but I can't really think of what.  And of course I haven't taken any pictures or video.  Like today we did a load of laundry and Aiden has such a helper's heart!  He wanted to help me carry the laundry basket down the hall to our room.  So of course, it's at a steep angle and he has to put puppy in the basket because he can't hold puppy and the basket.  Then puppy starts to tumble out of the basket, so we have to stop and put puppy back in the basket then carry-on.  He's such a cute little guy!  Of course, he is having more and more independence and therefore meltdowns.  You take the good with the bad.


We got the locks changed - finally - and some deadbolts in place.  Next on the list is more smoke alarms and carbon monoxide alarms (sorry Dad - everything is a process).  We had a marathon addressing party for Christmas cards tonight - so hopefully most of you will get your cards before Christmas.  We're a little slow on those things these days.

Anyways, hopefully I can get some pictures or something up for you all.  I know the text updates aren't that exciting.  But at least you know we're not dead!

No comments:

Post a Comment