Pageviews past week

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Congratulations Dan Freitag!!!

Yesterday was Dan's wedding to Tonya Wysocki.  It was a long day, but a lot of fun.  We got some pretty good pictures, but I think we'll have to wait and see how the professional did.  Of course, we had to get a ton of Aiden pictures:

Hanging out with Gamy before the ceremony.

The outfit was a little tight around the neck, but otherwise super cute!

It was a long day for all of the kiddos.  But here's a really good one of the happy couple and the ring bearers:

Chillin' with Great Aunt Diane and taking a breather from the accessories.

Hanging out with the boys:

All that mushy love stuff.

Mike giving his best man speech.

First dance.

Mother and son dance.

Our little family.  For some reason he smiled really well for the professional photographer, but not so much in our pictures.

I ended up helping the ring bearers and flower girl down the aisle.  But then they all stood at the front during the ceremony by their mom or dad.  Aiden did try to grab the microphone from Mike when he was doing a scripture reading - luckily the drool didn't short circuit anything.  Mike and I were able to dance a little bit at the reception which was nice because we haven't been able to go dancing in a really long time!  Overall, Aiden got a ton of compliments for how well he was behaved.  I passed the praise off on Dad because I KNOW I was not that good when I was his age (right Mom and Dad?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment