Pageviews past week

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Toot! Toot!

Not that kind of toot.  To write my favorite Dolly Parton quote: "If you don't toot your own horn, no one else will."  Well, since I mentioned my knitting yesterday I thought I would show some of the fruit of my labor:


I've had more time to work on it since we live with Don and DeEtte and I have intermittent built-in babysitters!


If you can't see, that's almost 23 inches.  It needs to be 52 inches before I end it off and put some fringe on it.  I didn't pack enough yarn to last until we closed on the house, so I'm at a bit of a stand still right now.  Oh well, I'll just have to search for the rest of the yarn when we move in next Saturday!!  T-minus 6 days and counting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment