Pageviews past week

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Good News, then bad news

We thought we were going to be able to move up our closing date from the 30th to the 22nd.  We finally got approval for our loan.  But . . . I just got a call from our realtor saying that the sellers' bank has to keep it at the 30th because of some reason or another.  So . . . we're here squatting for another 2 weeks.

We went over to a friend's house this morning to play - and that does mommy and Aiden some good.  Although I'm tired now and he still seems to be doing just fine, even though they have four boys to play with he's still not tired!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Amy! Make sure to send me your new address so I can send you guys a baby announcement!! You can message it to me on Facebook or email to kelsilanderson@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete