Pageviews past week

Monday, November 21, 2011

Cut the tags!

We just had another OB appointment and everything looks good.  This is the point that I get tested for gestational diabetes and anemia and I do not have either - whew.  Some of you may remember that last visit the placenta was covering part of the cervix and the ultrasound showed that it has moved - yea!  It's still low, but not so low that they have to do a C-section.  So all systems are go. 

I've been given the go ahead to cut the tags off any girlie stuff!  Not only did we NOT see boy parts - we definitely saw girl parts!  So now we just have to pick out a name, which is a bigger challenge than I thought.  I have very specific parameters for girl names.  Aiden was very good during our appointment and we finally got to meet the OB that I'll be delivering with (she was out on maternity leave until the beginning of this month).  She's great!  She was totally unphased by a squirmy toddler that had to be on mommy while I was getting my ultrasound.  Great doctor!

Aiden and I actually got to have lunch with Mike!  Something we haven't been able to really every do.  Every time I go to Kearney I just get more and more excited for our move.  Not that we're not grateful for Don and DeEtte's hospitality, but I need a bigger town!  I need more convenience!  I want to be able to have lunch with Mike once a week!  I want to be able to get into the bathroom before 8:00 in the morning!  I want my OB appointment to be a morning event, not an all day affair!  Lord, help me with my Kearney-envy!

No comments:

Post a Comment