Emma here - I stole the computer because my humans have seriously neglected updating you all on my status. Overall, I'm handling the adjustment well. I've started to claim this as my home which becomes problematic with all these "intruders" coming over all the time - Don, DeEtte, Dan, cousin Brett, the list goes on. Don't they know these are my digs now?
The short, loud human is tolerable. He's feeding me more and more whether he likes it or not. I sometimes take his pretzels or crackers out of his hand - hey, possession is 9/10ths of the law! He likes to try and play with me now and actually throws me my toys. Sometimes it gets annoying so mom has made a new rule that when I'm on the couch he can't play with me. I'm old! I need my rest time!!
My mom is excited because I got a haircut and she said it's "cheaper" than what she had to pay in Dallas. Why did she cut my hair?! My butt is FREEZING in the mornings!! Here I am trying to warm it up:
Oh yeah, sometimes I steal the kid's toy - you know - just to keep things fun!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this post Amy!!
ReplyDelete