Pageviews past week

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

We all need more sleep

Aiden slept A LOT yesterday.  That makes me wonder if we're heading into another growth spurt.  Anyways, it's a challenge to update the blog when he sleeps so much - since the computer is in his room.  One day we'll all have our own rooms - it will be magical.

I've been sleeping a lot today.  I've been napping when he is napping today.  I think I just need some time to slow down.  We'll see how that goes.  Here are some photos:

Grandpa's Babysitting Service:

Daddy, teach me!  I'm ready!!

I'm such a poster baby.

Daddy is getting good at matching outfits for church!

Spoon - your ass is mine (Sorry, I just couldn't help myself.)

We tried beans for our new food today.  This should make diaper changes extra special this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment