Pageviews past week

Monday, January 3, 2011

6 Month Bust

We were supposed to see the doctor today, but our new insurance cards have not arrived.  So I took in any information they had sent to us, but it was not enough to access whatever plan we have.  I did not want to pay out of pocket, as today's visit would be over $400 with all the shots.  So I drove home and spent 30 minutes on hold with our HR department to get the number of who I needed to call at Aetna.  We called Aetna and got the needed information and rescheduled Aiden's 6-month appointment for Wednesday.  So . . . Aiden gets a stay of execution from shots for a few days.

This first picture was too funny not to post.  Mike was taking a self portrait of he and Aiden and it turned out kinda goofy:


These are his 6-month pictures from yesterday:


And this is my new haircut:



The only problem is that Aiden cries when I turn on the hairdryer.  So I'm hoping he'll get used to it pretty soon. 

1 comment: