Pageviews past week

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Solid Food Victory?

I hate to declare victory so early, but things went REALLY well last night and this morning.  Of course, last night we started him on sweet potatoes and that went MUCH better than the first time we tried meat.  Probably because of the taste, texture and mom and dad learning just how much you have to dilute things down.  But this morning it was back to the meat and I say we got about 80% of it down.  Of course, there was a giant sneeze at the end and let me just say there is nothing small about baby sneezes - especially meat-tainted baby sneezes.  Good thing I hadn't showered yet.

Poop alert: We had the first poopy diaper after starting solid foods yesterday and let me just tell you - that is a smell that is unparalleled in this universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment