Pageviews past week
Friday, January 21, 2011
The End of Another Week
It goes by so fast. I feel like we get so very little done, but the days are just zooming. Although today both times we were doing solid foods Aiden would open up really big and wide each time the spoon got close to his face - in the beginning. As he gets full, he starts getting more interested in playing with the spoon or jar. But I had this moment today where I realized that we taught him that. We have taught Aiden a skill - how to each slushy food. And at moments it was frustrating and annoying and it is always EXTREMELY messy - but through patience and perseverance (something I always need to work on) we have taught him that. And he has taught us the aforementioned patience and perseverance. Cool. I love it and wouldn't trade it for anything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment