SUCK IT PINTEREST!!! I actually made a pinterest project today. This is what happens when I have a weekend off and get caught up on some sleep. So it was a no-sew project but it did involve making my own pattern and I think I pretty much rocked it. Erin loves it and that's all that matters. I have the stuff to make one for Aiden but he opted not to have one made. His loss.
Aiden is star of the week at pre-school which means that we got to fill out this poster this weekend as well. (I think Mike was exponentially glad I was not working for that reason alone.) So here is the result. You can definitely tell it was not just a parent-done project. Aiden had his hand all over this sucker and I think it's awesome.




You get MAJOR Mom points for all this!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I feel the same way!!
Deleteahhh!!! Poster and cape both look fantastic!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you! The cape was hard work!
Delete