Pageviews past week

Monday, October 7, 2013

Manic Monday

We are having some beautiful weather this week!  So we had to make the most of it and go to the park.  Like I've said, it's harder to get pictures and video with two kids but I did get one of Erin pushing Elmo in the swing.  So cute ...


 Then, we got the kids flu shots.  I told Aiden at dinner that we were going to get flu shots and then go for frozen yogurt.  He said "How 'bout we just go get frozen yogurt."  So, unfortunately he's at that stage where he knows what a shot means.  Poor kiddo.  We showed up at the clinic and he asks "Where's the frozen yogurt?"  I told him we had to go through the nasty stuff to get the good stuff.  So fortunately/unfortunately Erin went first.  I think all of her crying upset him or made it ok for him to have a TOTAL nuclear meltdown.  But, everyone recovered ...





(This is Mike's cheesy grin).

What was really funny was that he had a truly epic meltdown at bath time because I think he was afraid he would hurt his leg that had the shot if he got into the tub.  Like, Mike and I could not understand what he was saying he was so upset.  But he got into the bathtub and he still has all his limbs.  A successful day in my book ...

No comments:

Post a Comment