Yes! We have a new dog. She was pretty malnourished when we got her. And then when she started feeling better we had some alpha-dog issues to deal with. But now everyone is healthy and starting to understand their place in the Freitag hierarchy. So ... here are some pictures of our new fur-baby!
By far the best picture I've gotten. She really is a pretty dog. We still have one spot on her head that's trying to heal up. Apparently someone hit her on the head before she was rescued.
And this is my profile ...
I'm learning to sit and wait for things! I'm pretty awesome.
Dad's getting ready to take me for my afternoon walk. He's a lot slower than I would like.
A picture for scale. It's still kinda hard to see how big she is. Certainly bigger than Emma!
Dad is braced for a sloppy dog kiss.
Please take me for a walk! I'm ready!
Still patiently waiting ...
Aiden and Daddy - delaying the walk some more so mom could get some pics.
She loves to chew on her shark. At least it's the shark and not my shoes or the kids' toys.
Ok, seriously lady - I think you've got enough pictures.
Alright, one more!
Your followers appreciate the pictures of the fur-baby :-)
ReplyDeleteI'm just glad I have followers! Thanks!
Delete