Some of you may recall Aiden's first real haircut. Pappa was up here which meant that he was able to hold Erin and some very nice lady at the salon took the actual pictures for us. Well . . . things were not that smooth this time. Erin wanted to sit on my lap and I'm trying to keep Aiden engaged so he doesn't just spin off into someone else's station or mirror. But he was nice enough to hand me my phone so I could get some pictures.
Ah, the selfy. What would my generation do without mirrors to take our pictures in?
We started off ok, after the initial crying when I tried to have her sit in the chair by herself.
"I am not impressed."
We're warming up to it a little now.
Let us not forget that Aiden was present as well.
The end result! Such a little lady.
All ready for family pictures on Sunday!
And yes, we are still having a major crush on Elmo. It's a little disturbing at times . . .







No comments:
Post a Comment