Pageviews past week

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Lunch Time

I believe our lives to be very mundane, but I realize some of you just want to see pictures of the kids.  So, I snapped some during lunch today.  I know, exciting stuff.  But these kids are so used to me taking pictures they turn and run the other way when the phone and/or camera come out.  I've gotta be sneaky.

 Ever since the trip to Omaha, we've been doing a lot of pigtails!  I love them!  Thanks Aunt Choppy, Aunt Denise and Grammy!

Mmmmm, peanut butter sandwich ...

Still working on some teeth.  The soft stuff does better.

Monkey Man!

Not the most attractive picture, but now you see what I'm up against.

This is an Uncle Josh face if I ever saw one.  He was giving me a hard time about taking his picture.

And then finally, Aiden was doing a puzzle while Erin was finishing up lunch.  He was getting frustrated and I told him I would help him when Erin was finished.  So what do you do while you wait?  Play with your shoes ...

No comments:

Post a Comment