Pageviews past week
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Shopping Day!
I have the most incredible friends! My friend Michelle took a day off just to hang out with Aiden and me. We were originally planning on going to story time at the Garland public library and taking a walk around White Rock Lake. However, we ended up going to the Allen outlet malls - a MUCH better use of time! I got two new pairs of shoes from Clarks. (DeEtte, one of them is that slip-on with the button accent on the side that we saw when you were up here last!) Then I got some new under-things (sorry guys) as well as a few new shirts. Aiden did REALLY well. I fed him in public (but totally covered) and it went really well. He slept a little in the stroller and then in the car. We came home in time to feed Emma (don't worry, she got her morning walk before we left) and then off to downtown to see Dad. Forty-five minutes to drive down there, thirty minutes with Dad, and forty-five minutes home. Bath-time for Aiden and then off to bed. It's just so nice to have a friend to do that with. Plus, I miss seeing my friends since I work when they're off. I just can't believe she took vacation time to hang out with us. She's awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment