Pageviews past week

Friday, October 29, 2010

New Friends

Well, we had two MOPS moms and three kiddos show up today.  It was a lot of fun and Aiden wasn't the youngest one for a change!  Erin brought Luke who is only 6 weeks old - and I can't believe how much Aiden has changed looking at Luke today.  I remember when he would just fall asleep anywhere, at any time.  And how he would curl up on my chest and sleep.  He was just a little ball of a baby and now he's such a little boy.  Don't get too excited, but it made me miss those days a little!

Megan was the other mom.  She has a 3 and 3/4 year-old Maya (Maya is very proud of her 3/4s) and a 14 month old.  It's funny how much mobile children can get into. Who knew all of my canned goods and mini-blinds were such fabulous toys?  But it was very encouraging that all three of us struggle with leaving the house.  I thought it would get easier as Aiden gets more mobile and predictable.  So we have tentatively planned to do this again in two Fridays (next Friday is another MOPS meeting).

I think Aiden is still tired from our shopping trip on Wednesday.  He slept most of this morning and a good chunk this afternoon.  Although, I've been told they can sleep a lot when they hit a growth spurt.  The official measurements will take place next Tuesday at the 4 month follow-up. We shall see . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment