Pageviews past week
Thursday, October 28, 2010
Daily Grind
Well, I think I wore the little man out yesterday. He slept most of today and was still ready to head to bed at 6:00. The good news is that Daddy got home around 1:00, so I got a baby-free trip to the grocery store! Whoo-Hoo! It's the truly simple things in life that make me so happy these days. Plus, Dad was a great sous-chef for our almond and cheese stuffed chicken breasts with dinner tonight! Not too much else to report. Still no repeat performance on rolling - maybe Daddy just brings the best out in him. We're having some friends from our MOPS group over for lunch tomorrow. So that should be interesting. We'll have kids from 3 months to two years - I think that will be a good time for Emma to enjoy the beautiful weather we've been having.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment