Pageviews past week

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Winter Fun?

Ugh, have I mentioned that it's snowing here?  I don't mind the snow - when you go and visit it.  I don't like it when it is the uninvited house guest that won't take the hint to leave.  Thus is the situation we find ourselves in these days. 

So yesterday I actually played the role of good mom and got the kids all suited up to go out and play in the snow.  I'm sorry to say my Grandmother would be sadly disappointed in me.  We did not stay out anywhere CLOSE to the amount of time it took us to get ready.  One person getting two kids and themselves ready to go play in snow takes a lot of time.  Just sayin'.  So at the risk of having the neighbors call CPS because they were crying so much, I pushed as much outdoor time as I could on those two.  But then you have to admit defeat at some point.  We came back in for some hot chocolate and here's the pics ...

 I think my fatal flaw was telling them that we would have hot chocolate BEFORE we went out to play in the snow.  Live and learn.  We're all in a process.


 I love that cheesy smile!  I tried to get the hot chocolate mustache but it's hard with such a wide smile!

 Wait, oh, you wanted a picture of my face?

 Lip-smacking good!

 Finger-licking good!

In other news, we got a new couch!  Woo Hoo!  Yay for new furniture.  Oh yes, it reclines and it smells like new furniture.  (I think that's the best part).

So, we've been able to rearrange the basement.  For those of you familiar with our basement I feel like this is a vast upgrade.  The table is still full of stuff to donate and take to the proper disposal locations, but we're making progress!!





No comments:

Post a Comment