Pageviews past week

Monday, February 17, 2014

Back at the park!

So today was the first time in a L-O-N-G time we were able to play at the park.  Aiden wanted to go on a rock hunt (it's way more exciting than it sounds.  Sticks count too.)  So that meant of course we ended up at the park.  Enjoy.

 Last time we were here I had to help her up the stairs.  Now it's not only no help needed but no help wanted.  Sigh.

 Toddler Booty!

 Down the Big Boy Slide: "ALL. BY. MY. SELF!"

Time lapse series ...


 Down the Toddler Slide: "ALL. BY. MY. SELF!"

 Of course, slides are better with siblings.


 "Aiden! Come here Aiden!"


 Ha! Sucker!  I went without you!

Another Time Lapse Series:
 Ah, a peaceful ride on a frog.

 Wait, something's not right about this frog.

 What the? Where did you come from?!
 
 This is my frog!

 Seriously Dude, THIS IS MY FROG!!!

Thank God we were able to play outside today.  I'd hate to think what another day inside would look like!  These two must be on the same cycle!


No comments:

Post a Comment