Oy. Where does the time go? I keep thinking about Aiden when he was 18 months old. I was 2 months away from giving birth to Erin and just desperately hoping he would become more independent because I knew that I would need both hands for this new kiddo. And now ... I'm trying to get Erin to slow down! She
definitely has an opinion - about everything - all the time - and loudly. So, here are my attempts to get her picture today ...
You want what? No, I don't think so.
Oh, you mean this sign? No, I don't think so.
You're trying to be sneaky, but I see what's going on here.
Oh! You surprised me!
(This was the best one.)
Um, I'm busy reading my book.
This is my cheesy side!
Yeah you can see the sign, but that's pudding all over my face!
What are we in for?!
No comments:
Post a Comment