Pageviews past week

Friday, September 27, 2013

A weekly wrap-up.

I felt like when Aiden was Erin's age I would have been so much better about having pictures and videos to post, but alas, alack - second child syndrome is in full swing.  I REALLY need to update Erin's baby book, but that's not what this post is all about.

So, as some of you saw on Facebook, Erin told me not to help her on the slide and that she wanted to get on the big swing at the park this week.  BUT she has also started to tell me she loves me!  I'll say "I love you" and she says "I too!"  It's SO cute!  We did end the week with an ear infection and some viral pharyngitis, but I'll take an I love you!!

Aiden has told at least one person EVERY PLACE WE WENT THIS WEEK that: "we have a new dog.  Her name is Ciara.  She's a black dog.  She's a really, really, really bigger dog."  No lie.  Even at the doctor's office today he felt the need to tell the nurse.

He's been such a good helper with Erin.  Of course the whining and crying have ramped up exponentially with her illness and Aiden is happy to take off her sandals (for the 100th time).  He's also happy to try and help her eat her meals.  It's so cute. 

Anyways, I do have some videos and pictures but I may not get to that since I'm a little sleep deprived myself and I'm working this weekend.  For all of you who watched the video, we did go get some bubble bath today.  So we can cross that off his list.

This weekend Daddy is taking Aiden and Erin to a big rig exhibit the Children's Museum is putting on at the mall.  So maybe if I'm nice he can get some pictures for me to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment