1. Pureed food. Erin is doing SO much better since we have started that. It took her about a week to get it all figured out, but she is sleeping through the night better (only waking once) and overall just a happier girl.
2. Sidewalk chalk. But Amy, sidewalk chalk is so messy. You can't really mean that? Yes, it is messy. BUT when you have to drop everything because Erin is up from her nap the mess stays OUTSIDE. I don't have to step over it or little crayon chunks throughout the rest of the day. Here is some of our artwork:
We had to go through some of the family roster. Emma doesn't want to be left out.
Always happy if we get to go outside.
We discovered the delicate art of tracing today.
And of course "cars" was the most requested object to be drawn today.
I would like to say rain drops on roses is another favorite thing, but we haven't seen much rain around here. Still, I can't complain too much since the weather is so AWESOME with a high in the 80's!!
No comments:
Post a Comment