That is the request I got from Mike after he got Erin dressed this morning. So we get to see Aunt Tonya today and I thought it would be nice to dress Erin in one of the outfits Aunt Tonya gave us since she finally fits into it and it's super cute for Sunday. I hand it to Mike and I WISH I had the video camera rolling. It's a halter top dress as you'll see and Mike (God love him) obviously does not have much experience dressing in halter tops.
First he struggles with the best way to get the actual dress on her. I can see the wheels turning: "Do I go over the head or up from the feet." He decides to go over the head - good choice. There's a little button on the halter top strap and he tries to button that to the back of the dress. I then step in to explain how the halter goes. Then there are two little hanging loops attached to the side of the dress he needs to tuck in. He asks me what those are for and I explain how to properly hang a halter top. Then he tells me not to die so he doesn't have to figure out all the girl stuff that is inevitably coming down the line.
I just wish you all could have been there ...
this is dad - I don't understand the problem - clothing is pretty simple (ps- Amy you'll have to explain to Mike)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday yesterday!! Hope it was a great day and you were spoiled!!
ReplyDelete