Pageviews past week
Sunday, June 3, 2012
Three Months!
Uh - yeah - Daddy dressed me. I don't know why there aren't any pants. The kids are alive. That's all that matters.
She is growing so fast! She still hates tummy time, but Aiden was the same way. She rocks that Bumbo and I think really likes being in there. She has started this thing the past few nights where she is going to bed at 6! The first time this happened she actually went to bed at 4:30. I thought I was just putting her down for a late nap, but she actually slept until 11:00! So we've been trying to stretch it to 6:00 the last two nights. She has only slept through the night once, but I'm hoping we're just around the corner from sleeping through the night regularly.
I had my first full weekend of work. Eight hours is a lot easier than 10 hours! I got home on Saturday with enough time to go to the store and make dinner! That's the joy of living 5 minutes away from where you work and only working an 8 hour day! I think Mike was glad to see me Saturday. Zone defense is a lot harder when you have to do it all day long.
So, I think we're getting into a new routine and a new normal. Thank goodness. I'm ready for the chaos to die down some.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment