Pageviews past week

Sunday, June 24, 2012

My Dear Friend

I was so lucky to have my friend Robyn come and visit for a few days.  She's a missionary to Papua New Guinea.  She is back in the States for a month and I rated a visit!  There really are no words to describe the awesome friend I have in Robyn.  She's only been gone a few hours and it feels like too long already. 

Aiden had LOTS of fun with his new friend "Ro".  Erin put on a display of her usual crying routine.

Fun at the park!

 Everyone wanted a piece of Miss Robyn!

Her hand also makes a great parking lot.


 I don't think either one of us took as many pictures as we wanted to.  You know how it goes, we were talking most of the time.  This is at the airport right before she left.  Miss you friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment