Pageviews past week

Sunday, June 10, 2012

More Fun With Pappa!

We tried to go out to dinner last night with Pappa.  That was rudely interrupted by Aiden sliding off his booster seat, hitting his chin on the table and sliding down under the table.  Not to mention the fact that Erin screamed the whole time.  So Mike held her while I ate, then I put Aiden's car seat in Pappa's car and took Erin back to the house.  This was so she could wake up at least once an hour starting at 10 all the way until 6.

So . . . needless to say breakfast in was a big treat this morning.  Thanks Pappa!!

If this thing is as big as my head, then surely I should be able to get it all in my mouth.

Hmm, I may have to rethink my strategy.

Pappa doesn't like to have his picture taken, BUT he's representing Texas Tech so well!  AND he putting all those years of calming me into practice by getting a moment of peace from Erin.

The boys out for a stroll.

The rag-tag gang:

No comments:

Post a Comment