Pageviews past week

Friday, January 6, 2012

Update on Number 2:

Number 2 looks good.  I'm measuring well and the heartbeat is good - honestly, today was the fastest doctor's appointment I think I've ever had.  So, we now go every two weeks.  It's getting closer . . .

On another note, we made friends!  We went out for dinner (Thai food - yay!) with the associate pastor from the church we went to this past Sunday.  His wife and 18 month old joined us - AND they're expecting their number two 4 days before we are expecting ours.  His wife, Erin, and I bonded over our weird food preferences - and I'm not talking about pregnancy cravings.  I'm talking about the natural, organic stuff.  She turned me on to this great CO-OP out here!  Here we come kale!  Mike is SUPER excited about it :-)

So, a very nice end to the week.  This weekend is supposed to be yucky weather.  Maybe we'll actually work on the getting the house organized some?  Oh yeah - I couldn't miss a chance to plug my new favorite resale shop.  They're having a great sale this week to clean out some inventory so I got 10 items for #2, 4 shirts for #1 (his head is too big for the 18 month clothes) and a growth measuring chart for him for $8.  Boo-ya.  That's how I roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment