Pageviews past week
Friday, January 13, 2012
Our New Friend!!
Of course we went to our favorite resale shop again today. I'm definitely starting to feel the urgency of #2's arrival. So we got some pants (we had lots of onesies but not that many pants) and then an infant winter suit in case winter actually decides to come when she's born (knowing our luck it will). The lady who owns that store is so amazing. Aiden was just being Aiden and she asked if he could take a stuffed animal home - uh, yes!! So we got our new friend. Of course, friends are always better when they meet your other friends:
So anyways, I'm feeling in a much better position for #2's arrival. Aiden's been a little off his game this week. I don't know if we're getting more teeth or what the deal is but he's been pretty clingy today and took a 2.5 hour nap!! Maybe he's just storing up before #2 gets here as well?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment