We went to the Archway Museum for the first time - AND IT WAS TOTALLY AWESOME!! Of course, everyone just wanted to touch the giant buffalo out front:
(I love the look on his face)
Aiden took this picture and that's our friend Resee with Erin.
Oy, a group photo of four kiddos 4 and under. It was interesting.
Ok, here's a fun time-lapse because Aiden was trying to get Owen (the kiddo in red) to pose for the picture.
And yes, we got a new tutu. 50% off is a bargain to me!!
Guess who is finally big enough for a booster! And some serious cheese.
We went to the Cupcake Festival in Funk, NE. It's a fundraiser for their community center which has similar lighting to a high school gymnasium. So everything's a bit green and yes - I let my kids eat cupcakes on the floor. You don't?
There are no words. Every meal is a full body experience for this child.
Ok, posted it on FaceBook but I had to repost. I L-O-V-E the look on her face and as one friend called it "The Spiderman photo bomb in the background." Classic Freitag day.
Erin picked up this doggie and told me her name is Audrey. We loved your dogs Pappa and Gram. We talk about them A LOT. No lie.
Of course she looks like she's about ready to fall asleep at any moment.
So, we had to find Ciara a different home as she bit Aiden on the face a few weeks ago. I think we're all missing having a dog but it was very apparent to me when they decided to give "Audrey" a check-up at the Children's Museum. We'll be dog-less for awhile until things kind of settle down.
Aiden had his first day-camp today. It was "Pirate for a Day." Of course he cried hysterically as I was dropping him off and I LITERALLY had to pry him off me - arms, legs and all. But I just dropped and ran and the lady told me he calmed down pretty quick. When I showed up they were outside playing Pirate Marco-Polo and Aiden was just fake falling down by himself. It totally made me think of our T-ball days - right Dad? They get so distracted by anything. Overall I think he had fun and he came home with a play sword. We'll see how long that lasts until someone gets hurt.


















No comments:
Post a Comment