Pageviews past week

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Snow Day

That's right - it's April 10th and we're having a snow day.  What the what?!  So I finally got the camera out again so I could give you guys some pictures!

Is this a clean baby or dirty baby in the laundry basket?

What's the problem?  This IS my toy.

Peek-a-boo

A master of hiding.

We did brave the weather so Emma could get her stitches out today.  I think she was pretty mad, but I didn't want the skin to grow over those things.  She's fine.

What should I make for snack time?

 Still lovin' the blanket Gram.

Direct quote:  "Not take my picture, Momma."
He came around though.

In other news: I FEEL ERIN'S FIRST TOOTH POKING THROUGH THE BOTTOM!!  Yes, she is over 13 months and we're just getting the first tooth.  I'm excited at the possibility of not having to mince everything before I give it to her!

No comments:

Post a Comment