Pageviews past week

Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy Easter from the Den of Germs

Well, Erin was sick (and I mean vomiting) on Friday.  Then Aiden and I were sick (in a similar manner) yesterday.  Yep, all those pretty Easter clothes just sat in our closets.  The good news is that we did a Miller family get together (that's DeEtte's side) on Saturday.  Perfectly timed between illnesses.  So at least there was some Easter celebration.

Hey, what's that over there Uncle Devon?

Oh, is that for me?!

 A Blue Puppy Easter Basket!  Woo Hoo!!

What can I find in here?  (ignore mom's finger in the frame).



Erin needed a little more help finding her basket.

 Thanks Aunt Choppy for the Easter Fun!







This is a little late, it's Mike's birthday cake that we surprised him with at the office.  
Although it is appropriate to honor him today as well since he was such a good nurse-maid to us this weekend.  Poor guy has to go back to work get some rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment