Pageviews past week

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Today is the day . . .

I can finally say I caulked the guest bathroom sink!  I know - you're all incredibly jealous of how I spend my time.  We had two really great days of nice weather and actually got to go to the park.  Erin LOVES going down the slide and scoots herself forward when I put her at the top of the baby slide.  But it's too hard to get pictures or video when it's you and 2 kids at the park.

So . . . today we're back to cold and windy.  House projects are a good way to fill the time because I'm especially bored!  I want to go outside and play!  Bethatasitmay, we now have a lovely guest bathroom sink.  It took a little bit for my skill to come back.  I did have a moment where all of my previous caulk mishaps replayed in my head.  (I was seriously worried about making another tube explode Dad).  But not to worry!  I have prevailed!  People of the land - rejoice at my caulk expertise!!



1 comment: