We are just now getting over some more sickness in our house. Aiden had it first over Erin's birthday and then it took me and Erin down. Mike was super sweet and stayed home from work on Friday to help me with the kids. It was so much drainage! You wouldn't believe it! I still feel like I hear things underwater and can't yet smell. Crazy!! I even called Mom and told her not to come to visit because I was afraid of getting her sick. Hopefully the change in weather this week will help us all to recover and stay well!
Erin is still scooting but now she is taking some steps when we hold onto her hands! Of course, all my pediatric friends say you should push them over and make them crawl if they try to walk first. So I'm not sure whether to celebrate or torture her some more! Anywho - mobility is mobility - right?
We got a late birthday present from Uncle Josh. It's a little big yet - so we'll have to wait until she fits into it. It was TOO CUTE not to share. Especially in light of all of our under-sizing!
Leave it to Uncle Josh to pick just the right present!!
ReplyDelete